Sunday Family Worship 8:30 & 11:00 AM
Sunday School 9:50 AM
388 Salem Turnpike Bozrah, CT 06334
GET IN TOUCH
Thank you for logging on! Here is our current Sunday schedule: 1st Worship Service 8:30 - 9:15 am, Adult Bible Class 9:45 - 10:30 am, 2nd Worship Service 11:00 - 11:45 am. Phase II protocols are posted below. Sunday messages will post online most Sundays by 6 pm. Click the Media tab for sermon links and updated clips.
ZOOM Sunday School: The Adult Bible Class will be hosted through ZOOM for those who are unable to join us. If you'd like to participate, simply email us using our contact link above.
GIVING: Offerings may be mailed to:
Leffingwell Baptist Church
PO Box 250
Bozrah, CT 06334
FAMILY CARE: To assist those who become sick, house bound, or needing medication/food, check out our Facebook group LBCCARES, or our LBC Facebook page. Both links appear below. Use these sites to stay connected, exchange information, and to encourage one another.
Pastor Gary & Deacons
LBC PHASE II REOPENING – JULY 19th
1. EARLY SERVICE: 8:30 – 9:15 am. Shorter service will benefit those who choose to wear a mask the entire time. SECOND SERVICE: 11:00 - 11:45 am.
2. ADULT BIBLE class will follow early service, from 9:45 - 10:30 am. It will be held in the FELLOWSHIP HALL.
3. Please avoid HUGS & HANDSHAKES, replacing them instead with friendly waves & smiles.
4. Practice SOCIAL DISTANCING while entering, exiting, and sitting in sanctuary or balcony.
5. MASKS are recommended but not required. Please bring your own if possible, along with your BIBLE, since pew Bibles are not available during Phase II.
6. CHILD CARE will not be provided during Phase II, since it’s impossible to social distance with children. Please keep children with you while attending.
7. CLEANING/DISINFECTING will continue to be performed Saturday mornings and between Sunday services during Phase II.
8. HAND SANITIZER and extra masks will be provided as they’re available.
9. SERMONS will still be recorded and posted online if you choose to stay home. ADULT BIBLE class will be repeated, via ZOOM, for those at home.
10. SICK, HIGH RISK, OR JUST FEELING CAUTIOUS? Please stay home with no judgment from us.
11. Use the WHEEL CHAIR ramp door and MAIN DOORS for entering AND exiting the sanctuary. SIDE PARKING LOT door should be used for exiting only.
12. No FOOD or refreshments will be served during Phase II.